Tell me about rhapsody of the sea

spot73

The JS is wider because of the larger bathroom with a bathtub. (The D1 just has a shower.) The balcony is correspondingly so. There are a couple of comfy chairs in addition to the couch in the sitting area in the JS. You do qualify for the priority boarding line with a junior suite.

We're also sailing on the Rhapsody in Sept. The cruiseline website said the two beds can be put together. Who do you tell and when, if you want this done, and how comfortable is it? Can you "slip" into the crack between the beds?

I was on the Rhapsody 5 years ago. It is Vision Class ship nearly identical to the Grandeur, Vision, Legend, and a few other RCCL ships.

I was on the Grandeur of the Seas two weeks ago. My pictures are posted at the attached link. It should give you an idea of what to expect.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=389328

We're also sailing on the Rhapsody in Sept. The cruiseline website said the two beds can be put together. Who do you tell and when, if you want this done, and how comfortable is it? Can you "slip" into the crack between the beds?

we've been and you can move your own beds and move the nightstands, we moved them to the far end and put nightstands side to side to fit our suitcases and be able to unpack, we then slid the empty suitcases under the bed. They ( beds) are very comfy and we didn't once fall thru. YOU WILL have a good time

Archived