Home from POH July31-Aug7

Matt&Jess

We had a horrible honeymoon thanks to POH .

How terrible of POH to ruin a honeymoon!

Two questions - if you never ate in the main dining rooms - where did you eat where the food was so bad?

Also how would you know that one should make reservations for the main dining rooms if you never ate there?

We are sailing the POH, Aug 28. I need a clarification please. I thought that in the main restaurants, it's free style, just walk in and wait to be seated at any table, next in line. I don't understand how you can make a reservation for free style eating?? Am I missing something??. We've crusied NCL several times with free style dining and cruise Princess to Alaska with the same style dining. We never had to reserve a table in the main dining room. I can understand the specialty restaurants. Can some one please explain this to me or offer any help. What am I missing here.???

This was my understanding as well and my source of confusion that I mentioned in a post higher up in this thread. Don't think that the question was ever answered. As far as I can tell, it's still not possible to make reservations for less than large parties in the main dining rooms.

Spleen

Archived