Lecture Series

SeaDays

We're real X fans. We're about to book cruise number 34 (only 6 on Celebrity). Although we've been tempted by Crystal, RSSC, etc., we realize that there's not a better experience per dollar than Celebrity.

They've had a lot of great press about their lecture series, and we're anxious to book a cruise on any ship, any destination, if the guest is interesting.

We've seen the list of guest speakers, but we can't find a summary of who's on when. We would have hoped that this could be easily found on their site. Does anybody have a place where we can obtain the list of upcoming guest lecturer cruises?

Thanks!

Sadly Celebrity doesn't lock in speakers until shortly before the sailing. We have been fortunate to have John Maxtone-Graham on one transatlantic sailing - we scheduled everything around his lectures.

We have had good and fair speakers on other sailings, but none that could compare (so far).

I am sorry I can not answer your question, just wanted to add Bill Miller's name so others may take note of it. I only wish this man had been speaking every day on our last cruise. He was SRO and had to be moved into the largest venue on Mercury, and still folks were standing. What a wealth of information and a terrific speaker.

Archived