Any trouble boarding ship??

teresa222

I'm sorry to keep asking this, but I have a horrifying nightmare of not being able to board the ship, I went to the driver's license place and have a legal picture I.D. (I don't drive), I have a state-issued BC, with the seal. I called carnival and made sure it was alright that just my married name is on the cruise document because my I.D, has my maiden and then married name. (It was alright. There isn't room for both names) I have a copy of my marriage license. Does everything sound in order?

Thanx for all the help!!

you dont say when you are sailing but as of the new year you will need a passport to leave and reenter the usa--- if there is enough time i would suggest getting a passport in your married name of course -- if the cruise lline says you are good to go with the docs you have in your possession then i wouldnt worry

It's completely normal to worry. You'll be OK, they will let you on.

If you find you absolutely love cruising (I'm addicted), you will need to start the passport process once you return. As of December 31, 2006, passports will be required to re-enter the country from the Caribbean and Mexico.

Now, start worrying about something else, such as packing the right clothes :)

Archived