AGATHAS, in Aruba..just wanted to share

motherchic

I havent seen this posted for awhile and while i was at the Aruba board, I thought about it again.

I got the recommendation from this board several years ago. They were such rave reviews, I had to go.

Agathas is a little boutique in Aruba. She is known for her perfume "agatha"

My aunt and i both liked it very much and purchased a bottle. It truly has been my favorite perfume.

We will be in Aruba in Feb and plan to go back.

Its an easy walk from the pier.

Anyway.... just wanted to share with you. If you get to go I hope you like it as much as I do

Nadine

I bought some and never wore it! I liked the smell but when I actually put it on me I didn't like it all after a while. I would suggest that you try it and walk around a bit to see if you still like it after an hour or so. It was the strangest thing. I thought it really smelled good when I first sprayed it on. By a couple of hours later it was making me nauseated. I'm sure the same could be said for most any fragrance but I really had a strong delayed reaction to this one.

you are right it probably is a good idea. I know i have bought other perfumes in the past, liked them at the moment, then i could not wear them.

With the Agatha perfume, i reaaly loved the smell , even on clothing that i had worn previously.

Nadine

Archived