British Colonial Hilton

gigsjh

We are on NCL Sky this weekend, and got day pass for British Colonial Hilton for $60 each, which includes $40 food/beverage credit. I doubt we will use that much for food & beverages, but that was best price I could find, and heard it was a nice place and not too crowded.

We did the British Colonial Hilton our last visit to Nassau. We booked on line. It was $60 per adult for an all day pass and it included a $40 food & drink voucher as well as use of hotel towels and facilities. The have a very nice bar and grill at the pool and very clean bathrooms behind the bar. The facility is gorgeous with the big beach beds and comfy lounge chairs. It is quiet and usually not crowded. Very easy walk from the Port.

Pennie

The BCH is a business hotel... not many kids around, but the calm waters would be fine for kids. Things are VERY low keyed here.. the beach and pool are both very quiet. Most people are reading and expect quiet. There's plenty of guests milling around the pool in suits and ties. If you're kids are apt to be running amuck.. then the Wyndham might be a better choice.

If you're kids are not looking to be entertained, then they would be fine. No kidz club, just a few float mats and a kayak or two.

Yes, the stroll to the hotel is stroller friendly. Very crowded with ship passengers, but the walkway is pretty wide.

I suppose until they restrict the pass to adults only, kids will be allowed. We easily spent the $160 food/drink vouchers for four people. We did not keep the kids (at the time they were 7 ) at the resort though as they wanted to snorkel a reef. We walked thru to Blue Hole Water Sports and it's true there weren't many young children... our 18 year old kayaked and snorkeled and saw a turtle there.

The staff was VERY nice to us after our excursion and we bought some drinks at the bar and hung out with the day pass part of our group for about an hour. We did not see the suit and tie guests until later in the day when the passes expired and it was time to go anyway. Getting here is a breeze and a very short walk. The only negative thing I have ever heard is that the ships can sometimes cause a diesel smell since they are so nearby. The best part is the wall that separates you from vendors and anyone that would walk thru...the beach here truly is fairly private, despite all beaches being "public".

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app