Anyone Off Eos Today 8/11???

Kathy-

We are just so excited I wanted to see the countdown from the time we actually leave for vacation. :D We are sightseeing in NY first and then sailing on 8/25. We are close, we are in 1372. Did you register for Meet & Mingle on the Roll calls forum? Are you traveling with any teens?

Anyone-still waiting for a reply on bedding???:)

Lori

Just off today, and I wouldn't even call that bedding.

Got the "egg foam" as recommended on here, being the beds were sagging so bad, and that hardly helped anything.

Can I ask what deck you were on? I heard from others they are in the process of working on this and changing carpet. Starting on the top and working their way down. But hope you had a great time anyway.

they are supposedly just starting this week, but on another post I saw, that on the July 28 th cruise the poster saw signs of the new bedding. I go the last week of the scheduled changeover so hopefully deck 8 gets it by then!!!

they are supposedly just starting this week, but on another post I saw, that on the July 28 th cruise the poster saw signs of the new bedding.

I saw that too and said they were also changing out carpet.

Anyone else just back from EOS with any reports of new bedding? I'll give you time to get home. LOL

Kathy-

We are just so excited I wanted to see the countdown from the time we actually leave for vacation. :D We are sightseeing in NY first and then sailing on 8/25. We are close, we are in 1372. Did you register for Meet & Mingle on the Roll calls forum? Are you traveling with any teens?

Anyone-still waiting for a reply on bedding???:)

Lori

Yes,

We are registered for the Meet & Mingle. I am travelling with my dh, dd (13) and ds (9).

You will love spending a few days in NYC!! I love it there. Was in the city today for the Good Morning America Concert with Carrie Underwood. My daughter and her cousins are big fans of Idol, so we got up at 4:00 am and headed into Grand Central Terminal!!

It is really funny that you are just a few doors down!

Kathy

Yes,

We are registered for the Meet & Mingle. I am travelling with my dh, dd (13) and ds (9).

You will love spending a few days in NYC!! I love it there. Was in the city today for the Good Morning America Concert with Carrie Underwood. My daughter and her cousins are big fans of Idol, so we got up at 4:00 am and headed into Grand Central Terminal!!

It is really funny that you are just a few doors down!

Kathy

Kathy-

Well, at least now we know who are neighbors are. LOL We are traveling with our son (13). So excited, been watching Radios postings, but I don't want to spoil the surprise of what the ship looks like. Never been on a voyager ship. Well, want to start packing. See you on deck 10 or at the meet -n- mingle. :) Radio said they are changing bedding on deck 9 and 10.

P.S. It would really be funny if we ended up at the same table for dinner. HA!

Lori

Archived