Here is a Copy of The Bar Set Up List with Prices

shoreguy

• 4 weeks later...

Tried calling and failed to successfully order my bar set up for the Sun march 4th sailing. Left a message and then saw the posting with Sandra Agusti name, ship coordinator for the Sun (Ext Is 7762).

Not sure but think that's where I left the message, the lady re-directed the call for me and in the cafuful didn't make a note as to whom I left the message.

I'll try repeatedly through out the day and see what happens.

Last time I sailed the Sun (just over two years ago) it was a breeze ordering a bar setup.

Tried calling and failed to successfully order my bar set up for the Sun march 4th sailing. Left a message and then saw the posting with Sandra Agusti name, ship coordinator for the Sun (Ext Is 7762).

Not sure but think that's where I left the message, the lady re-directed the call to her.

I'll try repeatedly through out the day and see what happens.

Last time I sailed the Sun (just over two years ago) it was a breeze ordering a bar setup.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got off the phone with a reservationist in the group department and was told that I could order a bar set up for the Pride of Aloha. I wonder if this is a policy just for groups or if she got it wrong.

Also, if we aren't able to order bar set ups before the cruise, can we order them once we are onboard?

I just got off the phone with a reservationist in the group department and was told that I could order a bar set up for the Pride of Aloha. I wonder if this is a policy just for groups or if she got it wrong.

Also, if we aren't able to order bar set ups before the cruise, can we order them once we are onboard?

More then likely wrong :rolleyes: You can order onboard but plan on paying thru the nose.

Someone asked earlier why people don't just order the bon voyage basket - you get a bottle of wine and fruit for $20.

Has anyone done that? What kind of wine comes with the basket? Was it any good? I wouldn't mind having a bottle of wine in the cabin but don't really want to lug one on board or spend $40.

Hi shoreguy thanks for all you info on booze.

Do you have any idea about wine. Can I bring my own wine on the ship? I do not plan to drink it at the dinning. Bu will they let us bring it on with out a charging? I will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Hi shoreguy thanks for all you info on booze.

Do you have any idea about wine. Can I bring my own wine on the ship? I do not plan to drink it at the dinning. Bu will they let us bring it on with out a charging? I will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Wine very simple answer - you will be asked to pay a corkage fee of $15 per bottle "detected" . You are then free to bring it to dinner or drink it in your cabin.

Here is a representitive list of the wines you can purchase onboard

http://freestylecruising.com/download/faxback/4800.pdf

Hey Shoreguy - is the booze really free in the Courtyard Villas ? I ordered 2 thru the coordinator, she said she'd charge me about $100 bucks for 2 bottles, but I have not seen the charge appear -- we are in one of the 10 villas. By the way, you are a hoot -- NCL should pay you! Thanks!

Hey Shoreguy - is the booze really free in the Courtyard Villas ? I ordered 2 thru the coordinator, she said she'd charge me about $100 bucks for 2 bottles, but I have not seen the charge appear -- we are in one of the 10 villas. By the way, you are a hoot -- NCL should pay you! Thanks!

Not free in the C Y Villas - they normally don't charge your card until about a week before the cruise

Wine very simple answer - you will be asked to pay a corkage fee of $15 per bottle "detected" . You are then free to bring it to dinner or drink it in your cabin.

We were speaking with the Spirit Ship Coordinator and the corkage fee is now $5. There is also apparently no limit to the number of wine bottles you can bring onboard.

We were speaking with the Spirit Ship Coordinator and the corkage fee is now $5. There is also apparently no limit to the number of wine bottles you can bring onboard.

Can this really be true...............$5?? Much better, but I'm afraid to believe it. Sometimes the NCL person on the other end of the phone gives misinformation. Has anyone else been told $5 or experienced this firsthand?

Can this really be true...............$5?? Much better, but I'm afraid to believe it. Sometimes the NCL person on the other end of the phone gives misinformation. Has anyone else been told $5 or experienced this firsthand?

I thought the same thing so we sent an email and the coordinator replied confirming that was the policy. We have a large group going and there will be more calls this weekend concerning bar setup. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Archived