POA Restaurant Question!!

eternityj

They do not "track" you on board. Unless you buy alcohol, you never pull your room card in the non pay restaurants so they have no idea who you are!

I have heard of many people who have enjoyed an early dinner, went to the 7:30 p.m. show and then went back afterward to the same restaurant for dessert!

You can actually visit two pay restaurants in the same night or a pay restaurant and a main restaurant! Just remember, each time you go to a specialty restaurant however you will have to pay!

thanks for the tip.

the reason I asked is because on POA, the speciality restaurants are half off on the day of the lobster. I was going to take advantage of the discounted speciality restaurant AND eat lobster and the main dining. I'm glad I can do both! don't call me a PIG!! :) Just trying to get my money's worth.

thanks for the tip.

the reason I asked is because on POA, the speciality restaurants are half off on the day of the lobster.

I just got off the Pride of Aloha last Sunday and there was no half-off night in any of the specialty restaurants. I was kind of disappointed because I had read the Dailies from April and it was offered then. Ask your waiter for two lobster and on the Surf and Turf night in the specialty restaurant ask the Dining Room waiter for the same. The table next to us asked for it and got it. It doesn't hurt to ask.:D

Later,

John

that sucks that they god rid of half off nights. I guess I'll be ordering 5 lobsters now :D

Warbird, was it pretty packed at the Speciality restaurants? Also, which ones did you go and which ones did you enjoy the most?

Archived