Golf on Board and off board

Jarronwood

Hi GUys

I posted a similar question a few weeks ago but never got any response to here goes again.

Has anyone got any knowledge about the golf on board Ceebrity (Summit in particular) - I know they have a pro who will give you a few lessons and also you can "play a round" on any course in the world using the simulator. Does anyone know how much a lesson is and for a go on the simulator.

Also has anyone any experience of playing golf once off the ship. We are doing the Miami to LA via Panama Canal and have in mind playing on one of the golf courses off the boat.

I am looking for likely cost of a game to include a buggy and does the pro come with you?

Check out this website as it should answer most of your questions.

http://www.celebritycruisesgolf.com

We have only golfed once, on Zenith, but are looking at 2-3 rounds on Galaxy this Christmas. We had pre-booked a round at Mahogany Run in Virgin Islands and the pro played the 9 holes with us. Played 9 with another group from the ship as well. If you book through the cruise ship they handle everything for you.

Good luck and have fun

Archived