San Juan pier

sbm22

The Wyndam Old San Juan is directly across the street from the Destiny. I have stayed here 3 times and have always just walked across the street to board the ship. The hotel will take your luggage and load it on the ship as a benefit to staying at the hotel. The hotel is in a great spot for walking around Old San Juan! Right behind the hotel is all the restaurants,shops and sights (forts). Hope this helps!
Happy Cruising,
Seeker

[quote name='sbm22']Does anyone know which pier Carnival Destiny docks at in San Juan? I am trying to find a hotel pre-cruise close to the pier. Thanks![/QUOTE]
[b][size=3][color=darkslateblue]When is your date with Destiny? [/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/b]

Seeker: Thanks for the info. Were you able to get any discounted rate? I went to the hotel website and the lowest rate was $225.

OctoberDestiny: There are 6 of us cruising on the 16th of January.

[quote name='sbm22']Seeker: Thanks for the info. Were you able to get any discounted rate? I went to the hotel website and the lowest rate was $225.

OctoberDestiny: There are 6 of us cruising on the 16th of January.[/QUOTE]
[size=3][color=black]Great! I think there are a few others from Cruise Critic going that date. Have you had a chance to visit the Destiny, past present and future thread? There are lots of reviews,pics and pics.[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=black][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=black]From time to time Wyndham has 72 hours sails. You can go to their website and sign up for Wyndham BY Request and they will send you emails about future sails. I went through priceline and got the Wyndham Old San Juan for $60 a night post cruise.[/color][/size]

Haven't really had a chance to check out the Destiny posts yet, we just decided yesterday on the cruise. I am part of the Wyndham by Request, but haven't seen any emails on reduced rates. I will keep checking with them. Thanks for the info!

Archived