Magic Island Beach Park..Spleen

rcrj762

Spleen we will be renewing or vows at Magic Island and was wondering if their is a limousine company that you may have used or know of that is good?

Their is one in the Entertainmet book is it any good?

Thanks, Cheri

Cheri - first off, congrats on getting your vows renewed. Now, as you might imagine, we don't use limousine services very often living here so I don't have any personal knowledge. The old time limo company that seems to have been around forever is Duke's Limousine which is often used for proms and the like. Don't know how their rates compare to Royal Pacific Limousine in the Entertainment Guide though.

Maybe others who have used limo services in Hawaii will be able to chip in?

Spleen

Youre right...we dont frequently use the limo's here do we? :)

Can your hotel concierge recommend one? Some of the limos here are actually cabs and have that blazing yellow cab light on the top....Yikes.

I am wondering if your hotel has some 'deal' with a certain company or can suggest a highly recommended one...The limos driving around dont really have their company info blazed on the sides which I guess is a good thing!

Thanks Spleen & Suebee we will call the hotel and check. I did speak with Royal Pacific Limousine and got a price of $ 130.00 + tip. We just didn't want to take a cab. Thanks for you response.

Cheri & Ray

Archived