Conquest: Golf Lessons and Activities

I'm leaving on the Conquest in 4 days. I've heard there is a golf pro and range on-board. Can anybody give me a cost for lessons? Are the pros any good? Are there other golf-related activities through the week?

Also, any good golf at any of the ports?

There's a golf cage up near the basketball courts on the Conquest. Lessons are available, but I don't know how much.

Additionally, when I was on Conquest, there were golf excursions at each port. If one person in your cabin took a golf excursion, the other members got 25% off their non-golf excursions (booked through the ship, of course).

I understand that the golf courses available for excursions at the ports are some of the best in the world. The only one I can remember right now is White Witch. I think it's in Jamaica.

Just got off the Conquest on Sunday. My brothers, who golf a lot, loved White Witch in Jamaica but did not enjoy The Links at Safe Haven , in the Grand Caymans, as much. They are both pretty good golfers and (braggarts~ they'll tell you they are!) and thought the golf pro was okay. They did not take lessons from him as they both scored better than him on both courses. They mostly made fun of him. I don't condone their behavior I'm just reporting in for them as they don't come on these boards.

Cozumel was flooded in the last two weeks and 1/2 the course was washed away so you have to play the one section twice in order to get in 18 holes. They did not play there.

If you have specific questions I will call them and get back to you.

Archived