Coco cay and Life vest

renata102

hi my sister is getting snorkeling gear before the cruise. But she cannot swim, so while at cococay, will she be able to rent a life jacket WITHOUT the snorkeling gear...? Is there anyone we can reach regarding this? that is how i snorkel if in deep water, i need a life vest.... any thoughts?

hi my sister is getting snorkeling gear before the cruise. But she cannot swim, so while at cococay, will she be able to rent a life jacket WITHOUT the snorkeling gear...? Is there anyone we can reach regarding this? that is how i snorkel if in deep water, i need a life vest.... any thoughts?

From what I have seen elsewhere on these boards:

Vest is $6

Vest and fins are $15

renata102, the life vests are the blow up type, so you and your friend will be able to adjust the buoyancy to what you're comfortable with. You're required to wear a life vest at Coco Cay if you snorkel, so renting one will be no problem. Like Jason said, they run about $6 for the day.

Off topic, I like your pregnancy countdown. Very cool! Congrats!

renata102, the life vests are the blow up type, so you and your friend will be able to adjust the buoyancy to what you're comfortable with. You're required to wear a life vest at Coco Cay if you snorkel, so renting one will be no problem. Like Jason said, they run about $6 for the day.

Off topic, I like your pregnancy countdown. Very cool! Congrats!

thanks for the info, even though I am going on a cruise its not in cococay (which I LOVE BTW), but my sister at the last minute is taking a cruise there (so jelous - even though a few days after she returns we are going to cozumel in Enchantment of the sea - i have cruise envy of anyone going on a cruise)!

i just found out i am pregnant with MY THIRD :) so we are exciting!

Archived