Give up butler service?

LMO

I should have included this with my previous thread.

Is it worth paying for cabin level B suites with a butler on the PG or should we opt for cabin level C without a butler and upgrade from economy to business for our airfare?

Thanks!

Lynn:eek:

Thanks, Phil. My daughter and I had a suite with a buter on a cruise on the Celebrity several years ago when we got upgraded to a suite and didn't have to pay the additional cost. It was nice, however, we really didn't utilize his services for anything. We would get some snacks brought to our room at 4:00 and 6:00 but that was about it.

However, this time my husband and I would be paying the extra $$$ for a butler suite and it just doesn't sound like it is really worth it.

I appreciate your feedback.

Lynn

We opted to go with a less expensive cabin on our upcoming Mariner cruise from Tokyo to Hong Kong and upgraded our flights to Business Class. I haven't had a butler on Regent, but like you we had one on Celebrity and we just didn't see that it added much value. They brought snacks every afternoon, but on Regent you can pretty much get whatever you want whenever you want it anyway. When we were on the PG we upgraded on Air Tahiti Nui and it was SO nice!

Archived