Fun stuff for 24 month old in Key West

redneck_dan

Nice website too - you MUST be the proud PaPa!!

As for Key West and a 24 month old.... The Conch train ride around town might be fun (it looks like a big toy-train...), the butterfly farm will have some fun eye-candy activities, and last but not least, the Sunset Celebration at Mallory Square brings out all kinds of entertaining activities, including escape artist, jugglers, portrait artists, "stupid pet tricks" -and areally good -clean fun time for all involved. Lots of photo ops available too at the Southern Most Point, Hemmingway House (tho that might be a bit boring for a 24 month old, the 6-toed cats might be entertaining), and a few blocks down on Duval Street (walking away from Mallory Square), on the right side, there are a couple of places where you can take pictures of very pretty parrots - a red one actually can get-down-an-boogie - it makes strolling down Duval worthwhile... :D

Go to http://www.keywest.com for info on lots of these places and more...

Your web site is wonderful!!!

As far as in Key west. Have you thought about spending any time at the beach? I know my 2 1/2 year old can sit and dig in the sand all day.

Just a thought :)

There's a beach near the Southernmost Point that has an awesome playground. I can't remember the name right now, hopefully someone else can help. Have a great time with your little--they grow too fast!

Archived