Captain on the Fantasy

afdds

No direct address.....Boo whoo... I leave on Sept. 25th. I bet I don't have much chance of it getting there. Does anyone have the Carnival address? I guess I can call my Carnival agent.

Captain Steubing, here we come!

Thanks guys!

I did a search here for an email address or snail mail for the Captain on the Fantasy, I didn't come up with anything.

Does anyone know of a way to reach the captain?

Since no one has asked this yet...we're all curious to know why you need to reach the Captian? Did you try emailing the CD to let them know you were coming?:rolleyes:

...probably another one of those, I am on board and would like special treatment, tour, dinner with you, I want to drive the boat (my fav - they love it when you call it a boat)

Just like everyone that had a stain on their lamp, they want to get to "Bob" - but that just does not happen. There is a Staff Captain, Hotel Manager, Food Manager, etc, etc, etc...

I don't want to offend anyone, but seriously...if the Captain had to read a letter/email from 2,000 passengers a week, he wouldn't have any time left to "drive the boat!" :eek:

If someone has a special occasion/circumstance/etc. I would think the managers that Dood mentioned would be able to help.

Hopefully this is not just about getting special treatment...:rolleyes:

Archived