Weigh-in ~ 8/17/06 *** How did you do?

WeirdEyes

Happy Thursday morning!! Wish it was Friday. :D

I lost 2 lbs this week. I started Phase 1 of South Beach on Sunday to get rid of all of the bad cravings for sweets I've been having. I know it is water weight, but my cravings are going away. Yay!!

How did everyone else do?

Have a great day and good luck!!! :)

good morning!

i haven't weighed in for a couple of months, and i am not sure where i was the last time i weighed in, so i am going to just start keeping the running tally again this week.

so, here i am at 165 lbs after a huge birthday dinner and dessert last night (and, probably, more to come when i see my family this weekend) - so here's hoping that i will post a loss next week!

good luck, everyone!

jocey

I lost 2 lbs. Yeah. Total of 6 lbs. I lost 4 lbs. but then hadn't lost anything in 2 weeks so it's about time the scale moved.

I wanted to lose 10 by my b-day over Labor Day weekend but if I keep the 6 off or lose 1 more that's great. Will try my best not to gain over that weekend. Then lose more after.

It'll be hard though as hubby is taking me away.

Good luck to all this week.

I'm still down 4 pounds with 3 weeks' time, but that is still within my goal.

Got a nice little boot in the rear, though. To make a long story short, I work in the medical field and been having a skin rash. One of my fellow CMA's said, "Check your blood sugar." You see, diabetes runs in my family, very high on my mother's side.

I ate some chocolate this afternoon, but then it occurred to me to check my sugar, and what I saw chilled my blood! My sugar is usually in the 80's, but it read 147! I'm going to check it again tomorrow morning.

It should be fine, but I'm watching the sugary snacks from here on out.

I lost another 3 pounds this week. This is a great thing being we are having company this weekend and I know I will eat things that I have not touched in a month.:D Anyway, congrats to everyone and I hope Lady Patriot you are feeling better and get you blood sugar under contol. See everyone next week and I am sure I will have a gain but will be SO happy to just maintain!

I haven't posted in forever on these boards, but did start my diet again awhile back and have lost 18 1/2 pounds - I only have a kazillion to go, but I am pleased at the progress so far.

Our cruise is the end of October (10 weeks) and would like to lose another 20 pounds, but would be really happy with 15.

After cruise will have to be a big push to lose 30 more (but would be happy with 20).

I joined the gym and have been losing some inches, especially around the waist - and I can finally see an indentation on the sides. (sometimes its very discouraging to look at what is left to do, so I just try not to look at the big picture only the 1-2 pounds lost per week).

Jan

Jan ~ Glad to see you here!! It's been a long time. :D

Lady Patriot ~ Good luck with the blood sugar. I try to stay away from sugar as much as I can.

Looks like the losses are out-weighing the gains! You all are doing so great!! Keep up the good work.

Archived