anyone recently off Triumph Western?

MamaParrotHead

over on the Coz board, they're saying Triumph is docking, rather than tendering (due to there only being a few other, if any, ships in port the same day they are) and that it's staying in port until 9:00 p.m. local, 10:00 p.m. ship, time.

true or false? just wondering because on the Carnival site, it's still listing departure time as 6:00 p.m.

Thanks!

I dont know which one you are looking at, but we have this cruise booked for october and it says a 10pm departure, i wonder if it changes with the time of year maybe???? As far as docking or not i dotn know but from cruisecal.com it says we are only ship in port that day so i cant imagine why we'd have to tender...at least im hoping we dont have to

Funny, I was just thinking about you (well your siggie actually). Somebody on another thread was asking the same thing about the Hokey Pokey.

Now back the Coz. From what I understand, the Cruiselines are using the available pier on a rotational basis. So you may or may not dock.

Duck...according to cruisecal, the only other ship in Coz that day is G.O.S. I would think that means we'd dock, right?

dodukes...we're set to be there 4/30/07. I wonder if they're not updating that far out yet? Guess we'll see...

I guess my point was that given the still fluid situation in Cozumel, the only evidence you are going to get here is anacdotal at best. Best to talk to Carnaval direct on this one.

I guess my point was that given the still fluid situation in Cozumel, the only evidence you are going to get here is anacdotal at best. Best to talk to Carnaval direct on this one.

Or you could call Coz:p :D

We just got off the Triumph Western Car. last Saturday, and we docked at the International Pier until 9PM. Any other questions, let me know.

That's great news! Was that 9pm local time or ship time? I am leaving Saturday and our docs say 10pm, but I am thinking they mean ship time.

When we booked back in January we were due to stay in Cozumel until 10 p.m. but we received an email 7 days later stating that there was a change and we would now be leaving Cozumel at 6 p.m. I'd love it if they changed it back to 10 p.m. but if they don't.....it's ok. I'm still happy to be going there at all. :)

I was on the Triumph last week as well. We booked last November and a few weeks later were told that Coz would only be till 6pm. DH and I had not idea we would be there till 10pm till we saw it in the Capers for that day.

Hey Dorky,

Quick question. Would you mind scanning in some pictures of the Capers? I'd just like to see when the classical music group plays throughout the week (especially on the first day). My friend is the cello player in the group. I'm going to see him in October onboard. So excited!

Thanks,

Traci

Archived