Getting to the Observation Deck on Marnier

I think the OP is talking about the front of the ship. To do this walk on the outside promenade deck till you get to the front of the ship. Then climb up the stairs, there is a door to go through I think and then you will be at the front of the ship where the helipad is and you can get a real nice view. Hope this is what you are looking for.

I wanted to know how you would get to the observation deck on the Marnier as I heard it was a nice peaceful place. Thanks.

Go to outside on Deck 4 and keep walking towards the front of the ship. You'll need to climb one or two flights or stairs before you reach the helipad. (we did not have to go through any doors or gates, etc...) This is the first ship I was ever so far forward on. We were there for sailaway in Port Canaveral among maybe 2 dozen people. Very quiet for a sailaway but we LOVED the view!

Enjoy.

Ken

Personally, I wouldn't exactly consider the helipad in the bow to be "peaceful", at least while the ship is underway. There are usually very few, if any people there, but it can be pretty windy due to the movement of the ship :D .

Just off the Mariner on 08/13. You can definitely get there by going all the way forward on Deck 4 and up the stairs OR through the right side exit door once inside the Lotus Lounge. On sea days we found this deck to be closed at times due to the wind and found the access to the peek-a-boo bridge also closed except while in port.

Archived