Inspiration - One Month Away

kapcruiser

I want to thank everyone for all the valuable information, this is our first cruise, we are so excited. Just wanted to know if anyone had any tips for the inspiration. Fun things to do, free things to get. Anything you wish you knew before you cruised.:)

TiaGr - We'll be sailing with you on 7/25. We were on the Inspiration last year and had lots of fun. Looking forward to this trip (just me and DH) - 17 Days left until we sail.

Jean

We sailed on the Inspiration 3/02, this was our first cruise. Very nice ship with great dining room service & food. Most staff very helpful. Formal nights are the best- many professional photographs options.Enjoy and have the time of your lives:):)

Tips, let me see. Wre enjoyed the area in the back of the ship behind the pizza place. Nice place to watch the ship sai away and a sunset. Don't miss the broadway tpye shows we enjoyed them. Also make sure you at least go the the grand buffet for pictures.

Have fun!

We went to the Sun Deck to watch the ship go under the bridge! There were only a few people on deck and it was fun to watch the ship squeeze under the bridge. It takes a while to make it to the bridge out of port. Also the sushi was good. It was at the Champagne bar on the promanade deck. We just got back yesterday from the Inspiration. We had a great time!!! I know you'll have a great time too! I'll try to post a review soon.

We're also sailing on the Inspiration on August 22 - just 40 days away.....and it's our very first cruise. Will be anxious to read your comments when you all get back - this is going to be our best vacation ever !!

Archived