Activity suggestions?

Rigger

:rolleyes: I will be with my wife and three kids(12,15 & 17) in St. Lucia in March '07. Any suggestions as to what activities we should do? We are not big on hanging out onboard ship; we like to tour around (beach, snorkel, adventures) etc.

Thanks!

Rigger

You'll pretty much be able to do all of what you listed. The ride takes you to the beach where you can swim, they'll have a BBQ lunch for you and a steel drum player. He'll even teach your kids to play.

If you set aside a little more time, Rhon will take you to a nice waterfall also. It's a very different excursion to be sure.

We just got back and took an excursion through the ship - 2 adults, 2 kids 11 and 13 - all day catamaran ride to Soufries. The ride took approx 1.5 hours to get there, then we went to the sulfer springs and a cocoa plantation (total 2 hours). They served us lunch on board the catamaran which consistend of salad, chicken, rice and beans, mac and cheese and braised lamb. We then stopped at a lovely beach to swim for about an hour and then returned to the ship. I would definitely do this again....

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys you can check out ***** they do have some great tours and activities plan for a day in St. Lucia. You can email ambasador@***** for more DETAILS. Spend some time on the island and book a couple of tours with them and never regreated a momment spend. My sister was also on a cruise and they did spend a day on the island and had some great recommendation especially about the ambasador service they did received. There is so much to do you won't regreat the moment spend on the island. Hope this information I shared with u will be beneficial as it was to me.

Archived