Taxi or limo service from Kaaawa

woodley

We are staying in Kaawa and I have booked a meal at Alan Wongs. We would rather get a taxi or a limo so that we can all have a drink. Can anyone reccomend a service or direct me to a link that can give me an idea of price etc. We would require it both ways so if someone could give me an idea of the lenght of time a meal usually takes at this restaurant so that I can either have the car wait or return at a designated time to pick us up. thanks for your help.

I commend you on your attitude about drinking and driving. Can't help with the transportation question but a meal at Alan Wong's is about 2 hours gve or take on how many courses people order and how busy the restaurant is (usually, pretty busy). I'd probably say 2-1/2 hours and plan on lingering over coffee at the end if you have extra time. If you can, I recommend the 7-course tasting menu - it'll give you the most variety on dishes so you really get an idea of what his cuisine is like. Entire table needs to get it though, I think.

Spleen

Archived