Anyone use Trevor Hudlin recently?

CruisingCatherine

We had an excursion booked with Trevor several years ago. Our cruise was destroyed by Hurricane Jeanne. At the time there were many on the boards that recommended Trevor. We booked him again for this upcoming cruise.

I just wanted to make sure his customer service and reviews are the same quality that they were several years ago. Anyone use his service recently? What was your overall impression?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Catherine,

I booked Trevor for a stop in Ocho Rios on September 13th. Before I booked I did a lot of research on these boards and the reviews were very positive. Since I've booked I emailed Trevor a couple of times with questions and he's always promptly replied and provided whatever info I needed. You don't state when your cruise is but if it's after September 17th drop me an email if you like at rick2594@comcast.net and I'd be happy to let you know how our excursion went.

Rick

We used Trevor last week (8/16 Crown Princess). About a week before we left on our cruise, he contacted me and said his mother had died and the funeral was that day (she died in the US and that was the soonest they could get her back to Jamaica) He arranged for an associate to take us around. We enjoyed our tour. We were not harassed in any way by people selling drugs or asking for tips.

We went River Tubing, to the Wassi Pottery factory, on a scenic drive and shopping.

His communication was very good. I would recommend his service.

We booked Trevor for the week of July 2. Before the cruise, it seemed I read somewhere he canceled due to a funeral but sent someone else. I not sure about this, but I think I did read it. Well, when we went, there was a funeral--this time his pastor. He sent another man who did an excellent job. I showed him the E-mail from Trevor with the details. Everything went as planned. We will be using George next time. Trevor did call us on George's phone and apologized.I was extreamly grateful he sent wonderful George, and I told him so.

We just used Trevor on August 29th in Ocho Rios, we went to Dunns River Falls, tubing on the White River, site seeing and shopping.

Trevor is very well spoken, polite, and professional.

He also provided us a good overview of Jamaica's history, etc.

We were very satisfied with the service that he provided.

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Just got back a few weeks ago from our cruise and Trevor was our tour guide in Jamaica. He was terrific and our tour exceeded our expectations. He stopped numerous times along the side of the road to point out local vegetation and showed us parts of Jamaica I'm sure most folks never get to see.

Rick

Got back from a tour with Trevor mid September, 2006. We had a GREAT time, there were 10 of us ages 62-82. We had a great airconditioned bus all to ourselves and went to Dunn River Falls, Fern Gully, Rafting down the White River, & shopping. He took us anywhere we asked him to, it was OUR day..........

Trevor is AWESOME! You will not regret booking with him. Our party of 6 felt that he gave us a real taste of Jamaica. Be sure to go to Lobster Dave's...and tell him that Joyce and George said Hi. We will go back to Jamaica again, just to tour with Trevor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived