the name of third RCI freedom ship

Another shot fired that goes over my head!

Indy! You surprise me...Thomas Hobbes' most famous political philosophy work was entitled "Leviathan". It is a weighty tome which I had to read at University. He's got to be the most boring writer ever published...the type of guy who can brighten up any room just be leaving it!

Alan

Indy! You surprise me...Thomas Hobbes' most famous political philosophy work was entitled "Leviathan". It is a weighty tome which I had to read at University. He's got to be the most boring writer ever published...the type of guy who can brighten up any room just be leaving it!

Ohhhh...so he's NOT related to Calvin:rolleyes:.

Good quote from RCCL and keeping in line since more and more things are not all inclusive and we must pay, how about

"Hand In Your Pocket of The Sea"

In keeping with cruise lines new trend!

The theme is not the pledge of alligiance! :p

This was in an article in May:

Freedom of the Seas will be the largest cruise ship in the world when it debuts in May 2006, according to chairman and CEO Richard Fain. He noted that in choosing the name "Freedom" for the ship, the line was emphasizing how all-inclusive the vessel will be. "Whatever you want to do, you have the freedom to choose" he said.

Freedom to choose. Liberty to choose. Justice to choose???

Not for the third Freedom class ship... with Genesis coming, supersize will have a new meaning... and then there's the one after that... we may need to start using Mariner and her sisters as life boats...or is that "life SHIPS"

Also do we want another ship that everyone will abbreviate SOS :eek: :D ?

:D :D :D .... NICE

Archived