Category 11 perk- Disembarkation?

Annie34

We have booked our first category 11 on the Miracle next February (Woo-hoo!) and I've read that we will be entitled to priority embarkation. Are we able to disembark early as well? Our post-cruise flight is at 11:55 and I'm a little nervous that we might miss it if things don't go smoothly. Thanks in advance for any information!

We have booked our first category 11 on the Miracle next February (Woo-hoo!) and I've read that we will be entitled to priority embarkation. Are we able to disembark early as well? Our post-cruise flight is at 11:55 and I'm a little nervous that we might miss it if things don't go smoothly. Thanks in advance for any information!

You could always do self debarkation.

Other than that, cat.11 does not get early debarkation. However, you have an early (before noon) flight. All you have to do is let them know your flight time and you will be able to debark early. You might want to change that flight time. You never know what might hold you up getting back to port on debarkation day. Being February, there could be canceled and delayed flights due to weather.

You could always do self debarkation.

Other than that, cat.11 does not get early debarkation. However, you have an early (before noon) flight. All you have to do is let them know your flight time and you will be able to debark early. You might want to change that flight time. You never know what might hold you up getting back to port on debarkation day. Being February, there could be canceled and delayed flights due to weather.

The "above" pretty will sums it all up. Most of us usually count on our ship being back in port when we wake up but that's not always the case. Many things can delay you. How about the trip to the airport? Will you be in Tampa? If so, then as you're probably aware, it's not too much of a drive. Other ports such as Port Canaveral take much longer to reach your destination. As most everyone has said, you might think about a later flight. Spend some extra time on the ship on that last day and enjoy it all rather than worrying about missing a flight. Just a thought:)

Archived