If you had 2 days in Maui...!?

niki1785

Niki - Yes I am an RN. I work in a recovery room. Thus the sign on PACURN Post Anesthesia Care Unit RN. I cried my way though school and was so Thankful when I finished. It was wonderful to be done. Of course then I had to deal with the Boards, another stressfull situation. I have a wonderful job now.

Although it is like jumping through hoops you will make it. Also remember to be nice to students you will work with later. I hated being treated badly by staff while I was in clinicals. I swore never to be that way to students I train. I remember all to well what it was like.

Molikini is the cone of a volcano. There is no beach. The tours are about 2 hours. Usually 45 mins at Molikini and then about 1/2 hour at the Turtle place closer to shore. Thats with Maui Dive Shop. I'm sure other operators are similar. You will see some amazing fish. If you want to email me I will send you a link to my photos so you can see what it's like. A word of warning I take lots of pictures. email ih855@aol.com

Ahh PACURN lol, I should have realized. I too have cried my way through nursing school, it is really nice to know someone else did too. It is the most difficult thing I have ever done in my life!!!!! I'm finally in my senior year... thank God!

And I'm going to send you an e-mail, I would love to see the pics!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived