Room Dilema

I just notice that the JS on the Sept 10th Sailing of the AOS are only 140.00 more that what we are paying for our aft balcony 7390. I am in the process of deciding if I want to change. I am still little aprehensive about the super structure on the aft balcony and am wondering if I should switch to the JS,which would be located midship. Any Suggestions? and what would you do...thanks in advance for your help

If you can switch for only $140 more, then I would do it. The difference in space between an E balcony cabin and a JS is huge, plus you'd get the extra cruise credit. While I loved the space on the balcony of 7390, I would take a JS over that any day for only a little bit more.

A JS has sooooo much more room than a regular cabin! Which is more important to you-- a bigger balcony (The balconys on a JS are fine for 2 or 3!) or a room with walking space, storage space, a tub, walk-in closet--I know what I'd do-- It's a vacation--I want as much luxury as I can get!

If you can switch for only $140 more, then I would do it. The difference in space between an E balcony cabin and a JS is huge, plus you'd get the extra cruise credit. While I loved the space on the balcony of 7390, I would take a JS over that any day for only a little bit more.

Thanks for your quick reply, was the view from the 7390 OK Though?

I just notice that the JS on the Sept 10th Sailing of the AOS are only 140.00 more that what we are paying for our aft balcony 7390. I am in the process of deciding if I want to change. I am still little aprehensive about the super structure on the aft balcony and am wondering if I should switch to the JS,which would be located midship. Any Suggestions? and what would you do...thanks in advance for your help

If you don't want it, I'll go!! :-)

Archived