One last question about Rhapsody and 24 month old

Unfortunately, the activities for a 24 month old are pretty much limited to what you can provide. Too young for the kids club, most likely won't be permitted in the pool. Maybe try to find a family in a similar situation and hang out with them on an open deck with some favorite toys, take an ice cream break, walk around the ship, etc.

redneck dan

If your 24-mo old is potty trained, she can go in the pool at the end where it's real shallow and play with you guys. Also walking around the ship is always entertaining to a small child. If she like music, before dinner you might stroll by and let her dance. Explore with her and and enjoy her and your vacation.

Linda :)

Julianna will not be able to participate in adventure ocean. You have to be 3yrs old at sailing and potty trained. Sometimes if it's not real busy, they will allow you to take her in there and stay with her for a few minutes, but it will depend on the kid ratio at the time.

I know you guys are apprehensive about taking her, but I really think if you guys are up to the bonding time and family time together it can be a great vacation experience. I loved cruising with our 22 mo old grandson. The memories will be with me forever. He has been on 7 cruises with us and he is now 6yrs old.

I hope you will choose to cruise and enjoy your new family.

Linda :)

we have taken our 3 year old on 10 cruises,he started when he was 10 months.he is old enough for the adventure ocean program,but refuses,he would rather hang out with us.he loves to walk through the arcade and pretend to play the games.we always bring a beach ball and let him run up and down the cabin hallway playing soccer.that really tires him out,and sometimes irritates other passengers,but hey to each his own.he eates about 5 icecream cones a day,and loves to go out on deck where the teen area is .they have fun seats and music playing there.

My wife and I decided that a Carnie Cruise might work out a little better this time. The Carnie program starts at 2 years old and they do not have to be potty trained. That means we get to vacation with her and get a little bit of private time too. It is funny. We started out looking at the Norwegian Sea, then to Rhapsody, and now we have settled on a Carnie Cruise. Change is good, I guess. I have never been on a Carnie Cruise. I love Royal Caribbean, but I got to go with the flow. Maybe I will get to meet Cathy Lee Gifford (not).

Archived