San Juan Hotel / Excursion(s)

Sleeepy

Cruising out of San Juan in February on RC Serenade of The Seas; planning to arrive the day before; need recommendation for nice hotel, preferably on the beach (but not too pricy) and must see/must do (anything but Old San Juan) in 2 half-day increments (our flight arrives around 1:15 on Friday and the ship leaves Saturday night so we have Friday afternoon and most of Saturday for excursions). Thanks!

I booked the Intercontinental through Priceline and got it for $119 a night. This is a great price since I don't think it goes for less than $270 a night. It is a resort with a beach and tropical pool area. I leave this weekend and will be staying there at the end of my cruise so I'd be happy to let you know how it was.

The Wyndham Condado Plaza is a nice hotel as well with a nice beach and a great selection of restaurants! You can usually find something around $99-$150 on the Wyndham website under WEBRATE rates!

PS. I have stayed at both The Intercontinental and Condado Plaza...and both get a thumbs up!!

Intercontinental is VERY nice. We have stayed at the Intercontinental and the El SanJuan next to it....Intercontinental is out favorite....pool service is wonderful

Archived