Waitlist For Air

MRENEE

I have booked a Alaska cruisetour for May 2007 TA told me it is a waitlist for air. I don't understand waitlist.:confused: I am not sure if i should wait or try and book air on my own?

I will be leaving from Tampa, Fl. to Fairbanks ,Alaska

returning from Vancouver, BC to Tampa, Fl.

I have booked a Alaska cruisetour for May 2007 TA told me it is a waitlist for air. I don't understand waitlist.:confused: I am not sure if i should wait or try and book air on my own?

I will be leaving from Tampa, Fl. to Fairbanks ,Alaska

returning from Vancouver, BC to Tampa, Fl.

The cruiseline has sold all NORMAL cruise/air tickets available for your cruise. IF someone cancels, you may get tickets-hence, waitlist. You will not know if any tickets are available until someone cancels or final payment (usually 90 days pre cruise). You might want to ask your TA about "custom air" or "air deviation". You may pay more, but at least you know you have tickets.

My best advice is to look for your own tickets. The best prices to Alaska are usually sometime in October. You may want to investigate RT Tampa to Seattle, a one way on Alaska Airlines to Fairbanks and take the shuttle from the ship (Vancouver) to Seattle for your return. One ways to Alaska are fairly reasonable until November, than the price skyrockets, as the cheap seats are sold out.

Archived