Weigh-in ~ 8/24/06~~Today's the Day!

WeirdEyes

Good Thursday morning!

How did everyone do today with their weigh-in? Are y'all getting tired of my boring posts? LOL I know you miss Belle's cute poems. Hopefully, she's enjoying her long vacation. :D

I am down one pound this week. That's good, but better news is that I'm losing more inches. I'm finally fitting into my clothes again! YAY!

Good luck and have a great day!!! :)

sheila, congrats on the inches lost! it always feels great to fit into clothes again...glad the working out is paying off! as for the "boring posts" - they aren't boring at all, and i'm sure that someone else will add a poem later on...and it seems that if you hadn't posted this morning, i would have had to start the thread and THAT may have been quite boring!

anyways, i'm down 1.5 lbs this week...a definite move in the right direction. now i just need to get back into the workout routine and work on those inches as well!

jocey

I am up 1 lb., darn. I ate out almost every meal over the weekend. I did eat only half though at each meal and no appetizer, alcohol or dessert. Guess it could have been worse.

Will need to lose that by next week, then have to be not too bad over Labor Day weekend. Hubby is taking me away for my b-day that weekend.

Congrats you two on your weight lose this week and inches too. That always feels so good.

Jocey ~ Thanks!! Congrats on the loss! You'll have to start the thread next Thursday as I'm be gone on that day. TIA!! :D Oh, and I know it won't be boring. ;)

DLS ~ You did good to only gain one pound eating out so much. Try to look at it in a positive light. I'm sure the pound will be gone in a few days. Keep your chin up! :)

Hi everyone! I am also up 1 lb. this week. But I earned my "lifetime status" at Weight Watchers this week. I was able to maintain my goal weight for 6 weeks. Now they require me to weigh in only once a month and I can only exceed my goal weight by 2 lbs. But I am still going to weigh in weekly and attend meetings. Otherwise, I'm afraid I will revert back to bad habits.

Jean

Hi Sheila, I'm down 2 pounds finally to 170. I've been on a plateau for weeks, about 4 now, up 1, down 2, up 2, down 1. Overall though, I'm down 44 pounds since the end of January. The really great news, my bp is completely under control, and my cholesterol has dropped from 220'ish in 2004, to 157 last Feb, to 127 now. My HDL is up, and LDL, triglycerides and total cholesterol are way down. Maybe I will live long enough to be a burden to my children;)! Probably too much information, but I'm excited, sorry. How are things in Bama (Alabamastan as Neil Boortz likes to call it)?

I always seem to post a day late - I am down 1 1/2 pounds for a total of 20 - I'm really happy as this week had been my anniversary and I didn't skip the celebration!!

Wraithe - I would be more than excited - I would be announcing the accomplishment from the roof tops - I am so impressed with your will power and the changes you have made to your well being. Congratulations!!!

Jan

I stayed the same this week, but that's to be expected after losing 4 lbs last week. Hopefully I can be down again next week. Bought some clothes this week on the summer sales and got smaller sizes than last spring, even though I'm only down 11 lbs. So that's really exciting for me. Now if I could just lose 10 more before our cruise in Nov.

DD is coming home today after a year in France studying. So I'm sure I will be cooking lots of her favourites next week and that could prove to be a stumbling block. Just have to count those points more carefully.

Mo

Archived