Anyone fresh off the Pride

C-U-ONBOARD

We will be on our first cruise on the Pride Nov 26 this year and we also would love to see them. We are so excited too and just can't seem to wait, we have and inside guarantee and it will be a surprise if we get an upgrade and if not we will still be happy as long as we are on the ship. Let us know how your cruise went. Have you booked anything to do in port yet?

We will be going on the Pride Oct. 1. We had booked an Inside Guarantee cabin and I just found out from my TA that we got upgraded to Cat 5A! Must be nice because it's not just a window, it's a french door that opens up (no balcony and obstructed view). I am happy, nonetheless.

We booked a guarenteed Balcony room, we have booked all our excursions, I have heard a few of the more popular ones fill up early, so I thought better safe then sorry. In PV we are doing the ZipLines, in Maz. we are going to an island for snorkling/kyacking and in CSL we are going snorkling. I will be happy to post such items after our Oct. 8th cruise, but if anyone has them before that, please share....

Thanks for the site ron!!

Southbayer, or anyone who has traveled recently, has the entertainment (comedians, shows, etc.) changed from the January capers? Are the shows worth going to every night? I noticed there was some sort of deck party Tuesday, how was that?

Southbayer, or anyone who has traveled recently, has the entertainment (comedians, shows, etc.) changed from the January capers? Are the shows worth going to every night? I noticed there was some sort of deck party Tuesday, how was that?

The normal entertainment is funny, like the hairy chests contest, those are always fun to watch... The welcome aboard show is good, puts you in the fun mood quik... As well as the comedians they are funny, and the cruise director Chris Jefferson is good too.... The one big downer was, and I'm being honest here.... Is thier last big hurrah show.... On the last night they build up this one big show, and it was lousy lousy lousy.... It was full of celebrity singers, but it was done like Madd TV style, was stupid. And then that show only lasted 30 min only.... A tip for ya if you go, sit way up front if you buy a drink, that way you'll get it. I sat almost in the back, and by the time they took my drink order and then Charged me, the show was already over.... And about 3/4 of the room got served, and alot of people got charged cause the show was so quik. Other than that everything else is cool.... Going back a second time this year in oct. can't wait......hehe

Archived