MoBay: Sunset Beach -vs- Margaritaville

MACE

Gonna be off the FOS 8/31 with my 10 year old, suspect Sunset Beach will be more kid friendly right, with more activities and a better pool to keep her occupied and happy?

And to verify, Margaritaville has no admission charge or cost to pay for the 'toys and activities'?

I'm aware it will cost us $60 to get into Sunset Beach but that includes activities, food, and drink (right?)

Bonus Q: Coral sub excursion, worth the cost?

Thanks in advance

-MACE-

I would definitely head to Sunset Beach with kids - they will enjoy the waterpark much more than the slide and water trampolins at Margaritaville! I stayed at the resort in Feb. 06 and visited Margaraitaville - if I were a kid, I would go with the resort!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I would definitely head to Sunset Beach with kids - they will enjoy the waterpark much more than the slide and water trampolins at Margaritaville! I stayed at the resort in Feb. 06 and visited Margaraitaville - if I were a kid, I would go with the resort!!!

Yep, that what we did and loved it

We actually toyed with the idea of trying to do both but had such a good time at Sunset Beach, we spend the whole day there

-MACE-

I agree. Sunset Beach is best with kids(IMO)

Have fun.

• 4 weeks later...

If you are wanting to sit by the beach than your best bet again is Sunset Beach.. There is no beach at Margarittaville.. its near rocks.. You can do the slide into the ocean and there is the water trampoline.. but thats it.. There is a beach closeby but not at Margarittaville.. We did Sunset Beach last year before the waterpark was open and with kids Id still do SSB before Margarittaville.. We did both but didnt stay at Margarittaville very long with the kids..

Archived