Suite 134 Legend ~ Wheelchair

Host Dan

Hi,

Our TA who lost our original cabin, long story, was able to secure this wheelchair accessable cabin. He claims that it is larger than the other A1 suites. Does anyone know this for a fact, or have sailed in a wheelchair accessable suite? We are worried that its the same size, no tub, sinks etc. low (we aren't short), and less closet space to accomodate a wheelchair.

Any feedback a HUGE favor, as we have to confirm this tommorrow morning!!!

Thanks alot!

CruiserDan

http://www.saintpeterealtors.com

I looked in my Seabourn catalog for 2005 and the handicap room is no larger than any of the other A1 cabins. The handicap rooms usually have larger entry ways for wheelchair access, but the room itself is not bigger. In addition, it looks as if there is only a shower, no bath tub. Hope this helps.

Stayed in 232 on the Legend this past February. Room was no larger than regular rooms. Desk/vanity area was smaller (depthwise) to allow wheelchair to pass by. Closet was large in my opinion. I missed having a bathtub but loved the sink. I didn't think it was too low and was great for getting up close to put on makeup. One thing I thought was weird. There was a step up into bathroom -- definitely not wheelchair accessible. HTH

Archived