Roll Call - NCL Wind 11/8/2006 - Hawaii - Olivia!

SweetEmi

:D Hi Emi!

My partner and I definitely will be partying with you on the Olivia cruise. This will be our first time going to Hawaii and cruising with all women.It is gonna be a blast!It is a lil embarassing,but I have my little countdown,74 days left.Hope to meet you on the ship.

Pdx! Cool! I hope we can meet too...I know the Olivia site has several 'get togethers' planned but I don't have the time to keep up with all the posts over there. I just hope I can make it to at least one of them.

Wow!! Only 70 odd days?? That is great! No wonder I want to start packing...lol!

Emi

• 1 month later...

Aloha Fionan!! I wish I could come early but I couldn't get off work so I'm flying in the morning of the cruise...I had originally planned to fly in on the Sunday before and was so looking forward to the Mai Tai parties! I was just reading about the luau on the Olivia board. How fun!! Do you know if there are get togethers planned for while we are on the cruise? I have a hard time keeping up with all the posts on the Olivia board since I work a good 10-12 hours a day.

Nice to meet you!

Emi

Archived