AA versus AB suites on Dream

acrna

Not sure if I am going to be that much of a help as I never sailed that ship. However, I have cruised on the Dawn and the ab suite was FANTASIC!! My daughter had her own room and bathroom!! (like an inside cabin) accept in our room.

Our bedroom was lovely and our bathroom was INCREDIBLE. Huge window right under tub. Also a flat screen tv. The shower also has a long window. Phone right next to the toliet. Nice living area, and much more. I am sure you will love it and hopefully it is the same on your ship.

Now the AA I have also heard wonderful things about but can't say anymore as they only allow 2 people in that cabin. I always travel with my daughter and hope that one day they will change this policy.. :rolleyes: :D

This link might help - it gives some details of cabin size and amenities. Just select Dream and then enter relevant cabin numbers.

http://1stmatecruises.com/nclcabins/

The only cabins which have a balcony on the Dream are BA and AA. AB don't have a balcony. I think you will find that the AAs are much bigger than the ABs.

Archived