Catamarans in port

Cptnkirky

We wanted to do a catamaran ride/swim at one of our ports. We want to go independantly from the cruise ship excursions and would rather not reserve it ahead of time, but find one when at the port. We are going to Costa Maya, Rotan, Belize and Cozumel. Does anyone know if we will be able to find a company at any of these ports that will take people without reservations???

Thanks for your help!

I would recommend going to each of the individual Port of Call boards and asking your question. I know that there are some good independent companies in Cozumel, but I'm not sure about the other ports.

Here is a link to a company that we used in Cozumel 2 years ago. They were very professional about everything. If you look at the top of the website, there are a lot of different excursions to look through.

We also love catamaraning (is that a word I just made up?) and try to do at least one on each cruise.

We wanted to do a catamaran ride/swim at one of our ports. We want to go independantly from the cruise ship excursions and would rather not reserve it ahead of time, but find one when at the port. We are going to Costa Maya, Rotan, Belize and Cozumel. Does anyone know if we will be able to find a company at any of these ports that will take people without reservations???

Thanks for your help!

..Google Cozumel tours and you'll have more choices than you want.

In Belize you tender right into the city. You can get a water taxi to many of the Cays which is just a boat with an engine but there may be vendors when you get off the tender maybe with a catamarand. Last time there we went cave tubing with Reggie ($45 VS. ship's $89 - same caves, same time!) This was fantastic. Email me if you want info on this - bonniejns@hotmail.com - subject cave tubing.

Archived