Wind Spirit Feb 3, 2007

vgottlieb

• 1 month later...

Hi There,

Well as you can see by my other post, my wife and I are booked on this cruise! We are looking forward to the smaller ship and spending more time on a beach and in the water!

See you there,

Mark

We decided to take the week before the cruise and stay in Reading, Pennsylvania. Oh wait, that’s where we live. Never mind.

See you on the boat. We will be the ones without a tan.

Mark and Linda

Thanks for putting a smile on my face today. :)

Wish we were sailing on this cruise but sadly we have to wait until some time in Janurary 08. Hawaii calls this year and timeshares make it impossible to pass up. Have a great trip.

We have been on the Spirit in the eastern Caribbean a few Christmas' ago and we had a terrific time. We were just on the sistership, the Windstar in May and will be returning for Christmas this year. The ships are in very good condition for aged ships, the cabins are very well designed to be efficient, considering their age. The mattress is terrific. The ship is not made for seadays...not much to do or places to go, but you are not there for seadays are you? The food is consistently good, the crew has been with them for a long time and the loyalty and teamwork show. The dress code is casual but not sloppy. You do not need to pack a great variety of clothes, nobody really cares as long as you are tidy! I think you will have a wonderful time...and if you do not, it is your own fault!:) Enjoy.

Archived