Sailing tomorrow and the forecast is rain rain rain

rebecca.sarge

It figures! Rain in NYC tomorrow, and rain in Canada when we get there. The forecast hasn't changed for days, but I guess it still could. I'm trying to have a good attitude, but dang it, it rained practically the whole time I was in the Caribbean on my last cruise. Ugh, bad weather luck.

But I am getting more and more excited! I'll post a review when we get back. BTW, we're sailing on the Victory. :)

Rebecca - Have a great cruise, no matter what the weather! We'll be boarding when you return. One nice feature with Victory is the retractable roof over the aft pool; at least there can be some swimming if the weather's bad.

Send your rain to richmond, we need it!

Forecast was for rain the whole week we were in Hawaii. It was sunny and pleasant the whole time instead. Hope you have a nice cruise and the weather gives you a break!

One nice feature with Victory is the retractable roof over the aft pool; at least there can be some swimming if the weather's bad.

This is good to know!

No, no fun gymnastics for me. ;) I'm traveling without my husband and WITH my kids. Feel sorry for me yet? :D

Nah, I'm just kidding, I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun no matter the weather. I'll let you know!

This is good to know!

No, no fun gymnastics for me. ;) I'm traveling without my husband and WITH my kids. Feel sorry for me yet? :D

Nah, I'm just kidding, I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun no matter the weather. I'll let you know!

I do sympathize - We'll have all five of us in one cabin!:eek: Not much opportunity there.... But I'm not cooking, I'm not doing laundry (at least on this cruise), the alarm's not going off at 6:30 - it's gotta be good!

This is good to know!

....so what let the kids go to the club for the night and make a little pyramid out of the souviegner cups while your at the black jack table

Well...I am sitting here just outside of NYC listening to the rain on my roof and skylights....

That said...when I checked the forecasts for my last cruise it said rain in 2 of the 3 ports. It rained like crazy in my first port (no rain in the forecast I saw) and the other 2 were wonderful weather!! OHHHHH to be a meterologist!!

There are many good activities to be found indoors on a cruise....be sure to read your capers...inside the confines of your lovely ship you will find dance lessons, trivia games, wine tastings, art autions etc. The great thing is that while these may not be activities you would pay for on land you can try many of them at sea (all inclusive) and find something NEW that you like!!

Archived