Duplicating Cruise Photos

schinz

My daughter needs a family picture for start of School next week and I was wondering if it is OK to have our family picture we had taken on the Magic last year duplicated and made smaller for her to take to school? Does anyone know if Disney has a problem with that or if photo studios will do that? Thanks...Stefanie.

Shutters does have some kind of release form you can get from them, not sure what if anything it costs??? I just know they have it.

I know your not suppose to do it, but most people take the picture home and use their scanner, copier, printer at home. Most new machine swill copy it just great and some can resize them too.

You can call and ask DCL what it costs for the release form and then you will know. There use to be a copy of it on their web site, not sure if it is still there. I think it was under FAQ and pictures or shutters.

there is a "contact us "site too for e-mailing them a question. You must pick a catergory to have it sent to, if none of them seems to be about pictures, just ask them to forward your letter to the proper place and you will get an automated answer then in a few days you should have an answer.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived