on the Dawn

planegirl

We are cruising on the Dawn on March 1st. Any suggestioons to what to do on the first few days since we will be inside most of these days.We are coming to the port from Long Island any suggestions on how to get there other than a limo?I am also going on the Dawn 10/14 one day cruise with a group, any suggestions for that cruise?

Only the first day at sea should be cold, by the second morning the Dawn should be off the coast of Florida. I am booked on the same departure, there is a roll call started but it is not yet very active. You will be a big asset because you can check things out on your one day adventure.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=342409

When you board, first thing, book the places you want to eat. They may fill in fast. Then have lunch at the Venetian (very good). On the sea days people usually hang by the pool. Be a chair hog, everyone else is, get out there early, and put down more than a towel. Enjoy the martini clinics and the poolside events. I'm sure you will find your own way after a day or two.

Archived