Roll Call: Brilliance of the seas - Nov 1, 04 - Transatlantic

Watersports

I am going on Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas transatlantic cruise on 11/1/04.

I don't think that a thread has been started for this cruise, so I have taken the initiative to start it.

This is my first "straight" cruise, I went on a RSVP in 91 or so, by myself and had a "GREAT" time.

I have also registered for the meet and mingle party.

Hope to hear from other FOD traveling on this cruise.

Steve

;)

• 1 month later...

Robert,

Thanks for replying, and great to find some other FOD that will be on the cruise. Is Gary, or you single? I am so, just curious? I will be getting into Barcelona on Saturday. We are taking Lufthansa to Munich then to barcelona on Friday night from Chicago. Was thinking of hitting the disco's Saturday night, if the jet lag is not to bad.

Were you looking for a hotel room, and still in need of booking one? I can let you know of one we are staying at for 100 eur per night.

Regards,

Not single. Together for 25 increasingly wonderful years. I'm sure there will be plenty of singles on board. Last year we did the crossing on the Golden Princess from Southampton. The asst cruise director had an FOD party and over a hundred attended.

We arrive early Sat morn and still haven't booked a hotel. What is your recommendation.

When I was there 7 or so years ago, I stayed at the Regencia Colon Hotel, Right by the Cathedral. (Very friendly to family members.)

This time I am taking my sister, b-i-l and father, so wanted something a little less expensive, so I found the hotel continental at www.hotelcontinental.com . Sounds fine and reasonable.

Good luck, and look forward to meeting the 2 of you.

Regards,

• 1 month later...

Hi Steve,

Peter & Anto here - so, sorry, not single either....but why not check out the embarkation photos....and one sneaky trick I have heard of is rearranging them putting all the single guys together...and see who also checks them out!:D

See you in a few weeks. By the way, we are staying at the Hotel Axel: http://www.hotelaxel.com/index.php?lan=en&men=index&file=index

Cheers!

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

Archived