Belize or Jamaica?

sunonleft

I'm trying to decide between 2 different cruises on RC. One stops in Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya and Belize. The other stops in GC, Cozumel, Ocho Rios and Labadee, Haiti. From what I've read, I'm not too excited about Costa Maya. I've heard Labadee is beautiful. But my main concern is Belize vs. Jamaica. I've been to Jamaica before and it is beautiful (in areas). I would horseback ride or do rafting there. I have never been to Belize, but I hear the reefs are great for snorkeling and I hear the cave tubing is fun. I need opinions please... would you choose Belize or Jamaica?

I liked Belize better than Jamaica, but that's just me. I'm into history more than beaches so the Mayan sites in Belize were very neat. In Jamaica I did the Black River Crocodile safri and enjoyed myself but all in all that was my least favorite port out of 6 cruise. ( for what it's worth)

We do not like Belize we have done the cave tubing, but we are not into snorkeling and such. Perspnally would choose jamica if I had a choice. In fact we are going to Belize in Oct. and we plan on staying on the ship. With my husband being a teacher we don't have alot of choices and that is why we are on the Miracle which goes to Belize.

Archived