What Bar makes the best Martinis on the Sun Princess?

RubberCityRebel

I've got a little over a month to go until my first sailing on the Sun Princess and I've got to find which bar on that ship makes the best Martinis!

I don't think they have a "Crooner's" on the Sun class ships... but do they have a similar themed Martini/Piano bar?

I am predicting the need for a Martooni or three :D (or a dozen... not all at once, geez...) and I need to know where to go!

And while much more subjective, Which is your Favorite Martini????

We are avid drinkers and usually enjoy many (many) martinis a night while on our cruise (don't worry, they are smaller than what you are used to!):p

In my opinion, it is the bartender that influences the quality of the martini and not the bar itself. We usually spend the first few days trying them from all the bars and all the bartenders. Find the ones you like, get the bartender's schedule and then visit there often! Just think how much fun you'll have experimenting!! :rolleyes:

We are traditional martini drinkers with Beefeater being my drink of choice, and the hubby liking Grey Goose. But enjoy them however you like!

It has been 6 years since we were on the Sun so I can't give you specific bartender's name as they have probably moved on by now.:cool:

There is actually a small and quaint little martini bar not far from the dining room. Hubby and I got into the habbit of having a martini before dinner. I believe the martini we liked best was a toasted almond. You will love it!!!

Archived