Carnival Victory Rear Balcony 7430

mpdaze

Okay, so we booked our balcony cabin all the way in the back on the Empress deck. I know that the balcony is larger than side balconies, but does anyone have any comments about the rear? More motion or anything? I also wonder if this is one of the balconies that does not have a complete divider between cabins.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Very much looking forward to our December cruise.

I also wonder if this is one of the balconies that does not have a complete divider between cabins.

ALl balconies have a divider between cabins so I dont know what you mean by a complete one? the dividers do sit at an angle. You will be able to see your neighbors but only when they are standing at the rail.

the dividers are kinda slanted- http://community.webshots.com/photo/260528779/1260534713052943369RupErB

for us its well worth it- have sailed on the aft 7 times out of 9 and have two more comin gup on the aft.

Its a far walk to teh elevators/stairs but the halls are ver quiet back there as people on a cruise tend not to go where they dont have to.

Keep the curtains closed during the day as it can get quite warm back there. THe views are amazing. You dont have to worry about being on the wrong side of the ship.

You dont get oceanbreezes as you do on the side.

Archived