What time to book flight out of LAX

dirienzo

The 12:15 is fine IF...you're off the ship, have collected bags, forged through traffic on the 405 and are able to arrive at LAX by 10:15 !!

Security lines at LAX are very sporatic...it may be a short line and it could be a 1 hour line!!!

Are you using a ship transfer or doing your own?? Which airline are you flying on?

We have our own transportation back to LAX.(car which will be parked for the week). Then we will be flying American airlines back to Boston. I'd love to be on the 12:15 flight but I think it would be too stressful worrying about making it, so I,m leaning towards the 2:20.

So...do you also need to drop this car off at the rental agency when you get to LAX? You might be able to make the 12:15, the traffic is not too bad Sunday AM but you would definitely need to get tags to be first off the ship. American does a pretty good job with check-in & security lines, that can be a busy terminal but Sunday AM might be ok.

Dirienzo,

You've just had a nice relaxing cruise, why ruin the mood?? It's always been intersting to me that people will spend the time and money to plan and take a trip then use energy to be the first off the ship to rush to get back home like the vacation was an intrusion :confused: I know we all have to get back to work and school, but what's a few extra hours in the scheme of things. Take your time and go for the 2:20. You never know what you may run into. We were late when security was heightened and they had to check each car one by one for a false alarm!! Better safe than sorry, but always be prepared for a "delay in LA."

Becky

Archived