Should I be worried - no documents yet?

jerhardt

With a little more than three weeks until our sailing from Vancouver to LA on the Sun, we still haven't seen any documents.

I booked directly with NCL, and they are assuring me that there won't be a problem. In fact I called them yesterday to ask this question and they said - don't worry man, your online registration is complete, just show up to the terminal with valid id, and you are on the ship. Okay, that's fine, however we purchased return air through NCL as well. Could this be the reason it's taking so long?

Suppose I am a bit anxious about this, but I would like to know what time my return flight from LAX to YVR is...

Thanks.

I've never done air tickets through NCL so I'm not sure how that works.

Other posters have not had tickets at time of sailing and said they did fine boarding w/on line registration.

I did, for the first time, have trouble w/tickets this year.

It was more complicated as 4 passengers w/4 different addresses.

All tickets were to come to my address.

One ticket went to a home where they were on vacation.

3 tickets came to my home.

However, NCL customer service was able to tell me when each ticket was mailed (on different days) and to what address.

You can ask NCL when they were mailed and/or when they will be mailed. They can certainly give you that information.

I was re-connected to several people at customer service but they were able to help me.

Have a wonderful cruise:)

With a little more than three weeks until our sailing from Vancouver to LA on the Sun, we still haven't seen any documents.

I booked directly with NCL, and they are assuring me that there won't be a problem. In fact I called them yesterday to ask this question and they said - don't worry man, your online registration is complete, just show up to the terminal with valid id, and you are on the ship. Okay, that's fine, however we purchased return air through NCL as well. Could this be the reason it's taking so long?

Suppose I am a bit anxious about this, but I would like to know what time my return flight from LAX to YVR is...

Thanks.

i don't blame you, except for the return Air you really don't have anything to worry about and normally when air is involved docs do not arrive as early. I don't know the situation with the main office today due to the storm, but if they are open I would try to talk to a supervisor. I am sure yesterday, the last thing they cared about was cliants. They all wanted to get home and prepare for the storm. NMNita

Good to know. My cruise is in about 4 weeks and I haven't seen my airline tickets or cruise tickets or anything yet. I was hoping that I hadn't got forgotten!

Air New Zealand had to messenger my tickets to a car rental agency by the airport once when they couldn't get them to my hometown in time for me to turn around and drive to the airport to catch the flight. That was a close call!:)

Although I actually sail on Sept. 20, I have to fly to London on the 16th and I have no docs yet. My TA did get my flight information for me though. I get to fly 2 hours west then I catch my flight (east) to London.:rolleyes:

i don't blame you, except for the return Air you really don't have anything to worry about and normally when air is involved docs do not arrive as early. I don't know the situation with the main office today due to the storm, but if they are open I would try to talk to a supervisor. I am sure yesterday, the last thing they cared about was cliants. They all wanted to get home and prepare for the storm. NMNita

The storm wouldn't affect the Personal Cruise Consultant's office as they are in Phoenix. But thanks for the tip about taking longer with the air.

I suppose I am a little anxious.

Cheers.

Archived