Sheraton Miami Mart-airport?

vmom

Anyone stay at the Sheraton Miami Mart-airport hotel? Bid on Priceline and got it for $70. Looks nice on their website.

Is there any place to eat dinner around there? We'll be flying in just before dinner time and frankly don't want anything fancy.

I noticed there was a breakfast buffet on Sunday mornings. Is this one of those fancy buffets or just a good old fashioned style hot breakfast? Cost?

I was planning on taxi fare of about $24 for 2 of us. Is that a good estimate?

Anyone stay at the Sheraton Miami Mart-airport hotel? Bid on Priceline and got it for $70. Looks nice on their website.

Is there any place to eat dinner around there? We'll be flying in just before dinner time and frankly don't want anything fancy.

I noticed there was a breakfast buffet on Sunday mornings. Is this one of those fancy buffets or just a good old fashioned style hot breakfast? Cost?

I was planning on taxi fare of about $24 for 2 of us. Is that a good estimate?

The thing with this hotel is that its not really close to anything and its just neighborhoods around it. Inside the hotel before you go in to the "Mart" there are some cafe's and places to eat. You can maybe take a cab over toi Dolphin Mall, which would be a 10 minute ride from the hotel and there you can go to Texas de Brazil, Friday's, Dave & busters - Its also a mall so you can find several stores in case you want to go shopping. You can also take a cab over to 87th Avenue in the Doral area which is also very close to you and eat at Macaroni Grill, Hotters, Flannigans, etc....all along 87th Avenue there are plenty of restaurants to choose from.

Since I live in miami I really never take cabs anywhere so wouldn't be able to help you there and I've never actually stayed in the hotel, I only go to the Mart - which you need a membership to go in.

Archived