Mariner on Halloween

I was wondering the exact same thing. We have 3 rooms on Voyager for Halloween and I was curious as to what RCI might do as far as parties and such. I know Disney does a big Halloween costume ball with trick or treating and everything, I was hoping RCI would do the same... Anyone know????

We will be on the Mariner for Halloween and I have asked this ? myself but never got an answer. We are cruising with 10 other couples but we have the only child (who will be 13 in October).

Do you have children and if so- what are their ages- I would love for my daughter to have some contact in advance with other kids who are cruising during this time on the same ship.

We have cruised with RCI at Halloween and they do have a Halloween Party. Kids do Trick or Treating and adults including crew dress up for a Costume Party with prizes. Last year we were on a Carnival ship at this date and they really went all out decorating the ship as well. Many people dressed in costume for dinner, too. Have a great time. If we get to cruise again, I hope it is during this same week on the Mariner!

Bon Voyage

Hey Libertybelle.. I will be on that sailing too on the Voyager! I asked RCCL if they were doing anything on Halloween night cause I have a small group going and they said as of right now Halloween is still a formal night but there would be things going on during the week. I hear from others they move the formal night out one night and do the costume thing on Halloween night. I guess we will find out on board what night to dress up and what night to put on our costumes.

Hey Libertybelle.. I will be on that sailing too on the Voyager!

That's cool. We just moved from Explorer the 31st to Voyager the 30th. I thought it would be more fun having Halloween be the 2nd day of the cruise rather than the day we board. Thought arriving on Halloween would make it less exciting... this way we are settled and ready to party. We have 2 promenade rooms and one balcony room across the hall. I was hoping for maybe a parade of costumes or something down the promenade. I guess we will jsut see what happens. I am very excited as my hubby and I are cruise-a-holics as you can see from my signature, but my friends that are traveling with us have never been on a cruise before :)

I really wish that we could get a good role call and eventually a M&M going. It is funny that we have a sold out ship (and has been sold out for a while) but no interest in meeting!

Archived